OpenLoop is looking for a IT specialist to join our HQ team in Des Moines, Iowa. This role will be a member of the IT Team, collaborating closely with the IT Manager. This position will support in office and remote team members.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage company assets via MDM and provide support
- Provision hardware for new employees
- Troubleshoot system issues for current employees
- Implement security measures
- Directory management
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years of experience in IT systems management
- Apple Experience required
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Effective written and spoken communication
- Detail Oriented and adaptable
- Advanced problem solving skills
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to the salary for this role, you would also be eligible for:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Flexible Spending/Health Savings Accounts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) + Company Match
- Life Insurance, Pet insurance, and more
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.