Simeio is a global managed services provider offering Identity and Access Management solutions delivered as a service and interoperable with leading IAM tools. With 700+ employees worldwide, Simeio secures over 160 million identities globally for large enterprises and government entities. Services and solutions from Simeio include Customer Identity & Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Proofing, Access Management & Federation, Identity Governance & Administration, Application Onboarding, and Simeio Identity Orchestrator. The company has been recognized for its business and technical leadership and highly rated by Gartner, Forrester, and KuppingerCole, and was ranked by Great Places to Work®. For more information visit simeio.com.
Ready to take your career to the next level? Simeio offers a challenging work environment with an opportunity to create and build using your experience. We welcome, encourage and value new ideas and innovation, teamwork, transparency, and inclusiveness. Candidates ready to take their career to the next level are encouraged to apply.
Simeio seeks a leader to create and orchestrate ABM (Account Based Marketing) programs for our B2B TAM (Total Addressable Market). This position is needed to develop a strategy for our integrated campaigns to drive demand generation for our top personas, offerings & industries. This position will help design, execute, monitor and improve our integrated campaigns for inbound and outbound leads, focusing on ABM motion to improve account progression and pipe acceleration.
As the Director of Demand Generation (ABM), this person will have a significant scope of influence across various departments within the organization. They will work closely with the sales team, executive leadership, and cross-functional product and delivery teams to drive alignment and ensure the successful execution of ABM strategies. They will also have the opportunity to shape and influence the overall marketing direction by providing insights, recommendations, and innovative ideas based on their expertise in ABM as well as our TAM improvement based on account engagement.
- Develop strategic integrated campaigns to drive demand generation for partner and Simeio offerings targeting personas across marketing channels and full-funnel activities including third-party sponsorships, paid social advertisements, webinars, nurtures, direct mail, and outbound sales campaigns, to ensure they get completed and exceed performance metrics
- Interface with leadership team and other stakeholders across multiple functions (C-Suite, Sales & Product leadership)
- Develop and lead ABM strategy planning for 1:Many, 1:Few and 1:1 programs
- Assist/Create Global Budget Management for ABM Programs (7-figure budget globally)
- Team management (3+ people and contractors)
- Strategize, Execute and Monitor our integrated campaign approach for all personas across all segments.
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to keep projects on track.
- Quarterback and contribute to regular campaign planning sessions.
- Manage project timelines to ensure campaign assets launches are met.
- Communicate campaign strategy and plans with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze results and impact of campaigns and surface insights to optimize performance.
- Experience building teams; marketing, business development, and product marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, with a track record of developing and executing successful campaigns.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and reporting on digital advertising and organic digital metrics.
- Proficiency in Zoominfo, DemandBase, Salesforce a plus
- Experience with ABM Martech Tools and Reporting
- Excellent writing and communication skills, with the ability to create compelling content that engages our target audience.
- Experience working with a global mindset to help regional teams execute campaigns globally.
- Excellent organizational skills and can multitask across teams, projects, and priorities.
- Experience in B2B marketing and/or technology companies required.
Nice to have:
- Marketo, Pardot certification
- Google Analytics certification
- Triblio experience
- Cybersecurity and/or Identity Management domain experience