David Peyser Sportswear is seeking an ambitious IT professional ready to build out a technical organization at a 600+ person decorated apparel company. This person would manage 4-8 employees, and in time could become the central IT executive at the company.
- Develop and implement processes to manage a help-desk organization including both in-person and remote specialists. Write playbooks for employee authentication, fleet management, software/hardware administration, and cyber security education for all company departments.
- Develop automation around employee on-boarding and off-boarding, including software/hardware provisioning and implementation of SSO.
- Oversee upgrades on consolidation of wired and Wi-Fi networks across six physical locations. Manage the company’s network security posture including network hardware management to VPN/remote employee support.
- Create and maintain Information Security Policy, Standards and Controls. Help ensure that company is in compliance for cyber insurance policies.
- Manage hiring and employee education/growth for internal IT components as well as relationships with third-party IT providers. Preside over a growing team.
- Work on a tech stack including:
- AWS, Azure
- Microsoft 365, Google Workspace
An ideal candidate would have:
- At least five years of IT experience and knowledge of administration and security best practices.
- Experience developing and driving the adoption of new IT processes.