Description Of Work
- Become knowledgeable on the CDM technical requirements for SSA's CDM program. Understand your role in CDM activities.
- Designs, tests, and implements state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products, including design of high-level dashboards, using data feeds from different network tools.
- Involved in a wide range of security issues including use of Cyber Security tools, whitelisting, blacklisting activities.
- May prepare security reports to regulatory agencies.
- Experience in CyberArk
- CyberArK certification
- Experience in working knowledge of FISMA and NIST family of controls
- Experience in Network Logging, Monitoring and Analysis
- Experience in Continuous Security Monitoring
- Experience in Access Control Systems
- Experience in Big Data analytic using tools such as Splunk
- Experience in Auditing Enterprise Architectures
- Experience in Access Management and Active Directory
- Experience in Security/Cyber Security/Computer Science or related fields
- Certifications in 1 or more of the following, but CISSP AND CCNA would be a plus CISSP, CCNA/CCNP, ITIL
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI DEV/2, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm, based out of the DC Metro area. To know more, please visit www.netvisionresources.com