Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply with your updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at my contact number 302-9071-083
Job Title- Network Engineers - 2nd Shift
Job Location- Fairfield, Connecticut
Duration: 3+months contract
Work Authorization: Citizen,GC
Interview Process: Video
100% onsite, must be under 60 mins commute
Candidates need to take a video screen with prime vendor prior to end client submittal
2nd Shift role - 10 PM - 6 AM
- Support and administer all network infrastructure, including:
- Fully switched network of over 143+ IDF closets distributed via 10Gig/1Gig Ethernet.
- 15,000 hard-wired ports and 2,622 wireless 802.11n/ac/ax Access Points.
- Remote campus locations: Bridgeport, Milford, Stamford etc. via MPLS, SD-WAN
- Coordinate with ISPs for support and deploy DSL/Cable Internet at offsite locations.
- Develop and enforce "best practices" standards for installation and deployment of access layer switch hardware.
- Interact and manage outside contractors in support of wiring infrastructure.
- Manage the network infrastructure and hardware install of new and renovated campus construction projects. Represent the Networking team in the construction process and enforce cabling/wireless installation standards