Leads the development of detailed business and functional requirements for approved changes and projects including:
- Facilitating requirements elicitation sessions with the user community
- Developing and documenting processes, use cases, etc. to demonstrate requirements
- Partner with Quality SQA and Test Analyst to ensure test plans are developed and executed in alignment with internal standards and external compliance requirements.
- Ensures User Acceptance and Functional Testing is complete and confirms test results meet documented business needs
- Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, information technology, computer science, or a related field
- Experience working with Access Control, Vulnerability Management, Risk Management teams.
- Experience in process modeling
- Ability to Think analytically and solve complex problems, including understanding of how a change to a component affects the system as a whole
- Effectively collaborate with both business and technical Associates to develop both business and functional requirements.
- Collaborate with Quality and teams to identify, design, and develop test plans and test cases
- Provide leadership, oversight, and training related to test case development to multi-functional teams
- Quickly build trusting relationships
- Facilitate meetings/group interactions and negotiate outcomes, including effectively resolving conflict
- Adjust style based on the needs of the situation
- Effectively work virtually across multiple time zones and cultures
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Experience working with: Business Analysis Methods, Tools, and Techniques, particularly those contained in the IIBA Business Analysis Book of Knowledge (BABOK) – e.g. business cases, use cases, modeling (UML, BPMN, etc.), risk analysis, etc.
- Testing methodologies and supporting systems, e.g. HPALMe
- SDLC processes and methodologies
- CCBA or CBAP certification
- Experience supporting business and IT governance processes