Job Title: Email Delivery Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Site Type: Remote
Duration: 6 Months
The Lifecycle Marketing and Communication Team sits at the center of developing customer experiences and communications throughout the entire customer journey! We are laser-focused on developing programs crafted to deliver outstanding experiences to our customers who are on the journey to a new home.
We are looking for an Email Deliverability Specialist to monitor and improve the rate at which our emails are successfully delivered to recipient inboxes. The Email Deliverability Pro must have a deep understanding of email marketing best practices, privacy, and anti-spam laws, as well as technical knowledge related to mail servers, email authentication, filtering technology, and coding.
- Lead an impactful warming and deliverability project
- Monitor and report on current deliverability and engagement metrics
- Make recommendations based on your expertise and researched solutions
- Troubleshoot and collaborate to find solutions to deliverability issues
- Develop a testing roadmap, execute tests, and monitor and evaluation performance
- Communicate ongoing progress to leadership
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability managing email deliverability
- Experience with Postmaster, eDatasource, or similar inboxing tools a plus
- Proven track record to improve inboxing with top providers like Gmail Transferable Skills