TITLE: Cybersecurity Analyst, 2312042
LOCATION: Deerfield, IL area
STATUS: Hybrid (Monday and Thursday in the office, the rest of the days you can be remote)
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages, and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication, and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will support the company's security goals by maintaining and monitoring security tools and working closely with the IT professionals. The Cybersecurity Analyst will prepare security reports for IT management and function as a project manager for cybersecurity implementations, upgrades and other initiatives related to cybersecurity.
- Administer security training.
- Maintain monthly cybersecurity reporting.
- Maintain IR tabletop and Risk Register documentation.
- Monitor threats and remediate alerts.
- Assist with the utilization of NIST CSF.
- Assist with patch Tuesday vulnerability remediation and PCI DDSS 4.0 policy control review.
- Assist with ongoing cybersecurity needs for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of hands-on technical experience.
- Cybersecurity experience.
- 2 years of Project Management experience.
- CISSP and/or Network certifications are highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Network Security tools, Azure & AWS Cloud Security enhancements.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Cybersecurity Analyst, 23-12042