Canalini Consulting is a group of top-notch technology experts focused on the Microsoft, Citrix, and Cisco platforms. We are a boutique of highly experienced architects whose mission is to supplement and support in-house IT departments with specific expertise and capabilities they do not have, so they remain focused on running their business. We develop personal relationships with C-level decision-makers and IT engineers and strive to become part of their teams. Our knowledge of vendor platforms, products, strategies, and plans enables us to function as a valuable liaison between them and our clients.
Our core market is defined by mid-size enterprises with complex distributed networks, high-security standards, and where data and information are business-critical.
Canalini Consulting is currently looking for a full-time Junior Network Administrator to join our team. The salary range for this position is $60,000-$80,000 and is based on individual qualifications and background. The position will have a strong foundation in networking concepts and technologies, a passion for troubleshooting and problem-solving, and a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Junior Network Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting and maintaining the network infrastructure, ensuring its reliability, security, and optimal performance. This position will be based in our Charlotte, North Carolina office with occasional travel to the Client’s sites.
- Involved with installation, maintenance, advanced troubleshooting, and administration of existing network systems.
- Train end-users and respond to user inquiries.
- Set up network security standards.
- Participate in major network installations and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Interface with vendors to ensure appropriate resolution during network outages or periods of reduced performance.
- Associate's degree in Information Technology or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in network administration desired.
- CCNA or NET+ a plus.
- Willing to obtain a security clearance if necessary.
- Must be a self-starter who takes ownership and finds solutions – strong troubleshooting skills.
- Polished and professional demeanor with the ability to communicate confidently with all levels of client leadership with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Goes the extra mile to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to meet project deadlines.
- Required: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- AZ-700 - Networking Admin a plus