Text code SETAF to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
Job DescriptionThis role is contingent upon award.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Manage and maintain internal and external Security Education Training and Awareness (SETA) initiatives for a federal client
- Develop and conduct security awareness and role-based training
- Design material for SETA using graphic design (e.g., Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator), video, and learning content tools. (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Articulate)
- Manage the agency’s social engineering and phishing training exercises
- Track user compliance with agency SETA requirements (e.g., Rules of Behavior, Annual Training, Phishing Training)
- Continually reconcile any discrepancies between various sources (e.g., internal tracking, Azure AD, onboarding/ offboarding reports)
- Manage and maintain SETA documentation (e.g., desktop procedures, user guides)
- Provide SETA compliance metrics, reporting, and dashboards
- Manage and administer SETA Software-as-a-Service applications and tools
- Develop low-code/no-code applications (e.g., PowerApps and Power Automate)
What skills are required?
- US Citizenship, Public Trust Eligibility required**
What is ideal?
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline. A High School diploma plus 8 years of relevant experience can be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two (2) years of general experience and one (1) year of Security, Education Training & Awareness experience
- Experience with graphic design tools (e.g., Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator Photoshop)
- Experience developing new training content, materials, and courses
- Familiarity with IT security concepts, practices, and tools
- Experience developing information security training materials for a federal agency.
- Certification(s) in information technology security that meet or exceeds DoD 8570 IAM Level I.
- Training or Certification with MS PowerBI / PowerApps or similar (e.g. Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals)
- This role will be hybrid in nature with regular on-site presence a few times a week in Washington, DC.
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code SETAF to 202-915-6712 to apply!