Business Unit Overview
Feeding the world is what we do – how we do it is unique. We are not your textbook consumer packaged goods company. While others are slow to make change happen, we continuously drive both inorganic and organic growth. Our history is evidence of that fact with over 100 years of heritage and growth from brands that transcend generations like Grape Nuts, Honey Bunches of Oats, Fruity Pebbles, Malt-O-Meal, Egg Beaters, Peter Pan Peanut Butter, Bob Evans Farms and more. And our foodservice and ingredient businesses supply other brands, restaurants, stores, and products you love.
Our offices and manufacturing sites are in 60 locations in seven countries, and we have 10,000+ employees. Over the past 10 years, Post has made 20+ acquisitions and reached $6.2 billion in net sales in fiscal 2021. During turbulent times of market uncertainty, the food industry has provided a level of stability unlike other industries.
Post Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Brentwood, a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Our casual professional atmosphere encourages team members to collaborate, innovate and support our operating companies. Our passion and drive advance the reputation of our operating companies and brands—together, we make a difference.Responsibilities
As a member of our corporate IT team, you will play a key role in managing our IT Service Management (ITSM) and Asset Management platforms. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality services and accurate data to meet business requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will include managing the ITSM platform and establishing effective and efficient ITIL-based processes. This will involve configuring workflows, monitoring effectiveness, and managing data lifecycle to ensure the platform is optimized for our needs. Additionally, you will manage the asset management platforms, ensuring that accurate data is available for hardware and software inventory to meet business requirements.
- Take ownership of Remedy Force (or future ITSM tools) platform to ensure its configuration, workflows, and effectiveness are optimized for corporate teams and businesses.
- Provide exceptional support to businesses on the shared platform, addressing their concerns, and resolving issues efficiently.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand their requirements and build customized dashboards and reports accordingly.
- Create, execute, and manage robust hardware and software asset management systems and processes that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate closely with IT groups across the enterprise to support seamless integration of data from different inventory platforms into a unified Configuration Management Database (CMDB) platform.
- Ensure the effective management of the CMDB platform and content is accurate, reliable, and up-to-date.
- Continuously improve asset management practices by adopting a data-driven approach to improve data quality, reduce administrative demand, and optimize reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Plan, monitor, and record hardware assets and software licenses to ensure compliance with vendor contracts in different software tools.
- Ensure that hardware and software are used appropriately and that costs are minimized by effectively managing vendor contracts.
- Manage audit activities in partnership with procurement and technology teams to ensure that license compliance requests are effectively addressed.
- Ensure that all audit-related activities are conducted according to established policies and procedures.
- Optimize inventory management practices by ensuring that inventory levels are aligned with organizational needs and that costs are minimized.
- Ensure that asset inventories are accurately tracked and managed during merger and acquisition activities to minimize risk and ensure that assets are effectively leveraged.
- Ensure that inventory levels are optimized to minimize costs and support organizational goals and objectives.
This is a hybrid role. In the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and work from home Mondays and Fridays.Qualifications
- ITILv3 or later Foundation Certification; Intermediate in at least one Module preferred
- 3+ years in a lead technical role of an ITSM and/or asset management platform
- Understanding of, and compliance with, asset management and software licensing practices
- Ability to leverage scripts to automate and improve repeatability and quality of administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills to communicate with technical and non-technical individuals and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field desired, equivalent industry experience considered
- Proven team player who is able to provide and be open to creative ideas, strategies and criticisms as part of a decision-making team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to stay current with IT technologies and modern concepts and adapt concepts to improve existing services
- Demonstrated ability to quickly consume and summarize large amounts of information, spot issues early, then provide creative solutions
- Must be able to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and projects with various and changing levels of priority and difficulty