TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
AWS Linux Engineer
12 + months- long term
Linthicum, MD- It is Hybrid. Flexible to work remotely and work from office.
- Responsible for designing, building, and supporting a secure cloud platform and Linux-based instances based on industry standards, best practices, and guidelines.
- Determine technical standards and specifications and lead the design, build and support of shared services cloud platform components
- Providing professional support services and/or the integration of their respective products.
- Implement the products based on best Practices.
- Review the current architectural landscape and make appropriate recommendations.
- Must be able to compare various solutions and determine the one that best fits the need.
- Designs, develops, and maintains Linux-based instances and backend applications.
- Deploy and maintain web application technologies and middleware solutions on the Linux platform.
- Researches new technologies and products for their applicability to business processes.
- Provides tier 1 and tier 2 support for the platform.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline.
- This position requires a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in System administration and development experience
- At least file (4) years of experience working with design and implementation of systems and applications at Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Sets up administrator and service accounts and troubleshoots creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users and evaluates vendor products,deep understanding of monitoring AWS instances and services.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities and best practices architectures, and engineering solutions within multiple Cloud accounts and services.
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience architecting and configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Experience working with administrator and service accounts and troubleshooting Creates/updates and Maintains system documentation, interacts with users, and evaluates vendor products
- Strong knowledge of software evaluation principles and practices.