*Candidates must be in Denver, CO, or surrounding areas to be qualified for this position*
In this remote role, you will be responsible for generating and closing new business opportunities (Whitespace) within your existing customer accounts with greater in the Denver, Colorado Area. You are a “farmer and relationship seller to C level audiences/ key stakeholders in InfoSec/SOC/Cloud” with a background in Enterprise Security sales and have a results-oriented mindset with a passion for over-achieving sales targets while exceeding customer expectations. You will be playing a key role by influencing your customer to buy Trend Micro portfolio in this highly competitive security sale. To be successful in this position you will fully understand all aspects of complex selling in an enterprise technology market.
- Proven record of closing large enterprise security/ enterprise cloud /enterprise SOC/ SaaS transactions.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of Trend Micro products, services and processes.
- Create and maintain monthly product forecast as well as develop, manage and repot on a sales report pipeline within the territory.
- Provide accurate weekly revenue forecasts Follow sound sales processes and steps including creating and implementing a strategic territory plan and driving and overachieving aggressive revenue targets.
- Use and help in the development of new sales tools & presentation Report back changing market conditions to Management Present special programs to Regional Accounts Develop and maintain senior level relationships within Regional Accounts.
- Schedule and lead Sales and Technical training Regional Account customers.
- Adhere to CRM, business systems and activity standards.
- Travel within your assigned territory as necessary.
- Work closely with channel reps in account mapping activities, participate in sales calls and host customer events on a monthly basis.
- Develop sales Account plan and execute for current Channel and End Customers including working with Channel Partners / Cloud Alliances to identify and develop new business opportunities in your Install base.
Desired Education, Experiences & Skills:
- Proven record of closing large enterprise security transactions ($100k-1M+).
- Proven record of growing exisiting logos into an organization.
- Strong sales process and lead generation skills
- 5+ years' experience of security sales or Enterprise Software Sales.
- Experience selling to CSO and Director of Security level contacts within an enterprise.
- Successful experience working with channels.
- History of extensive and consistent cold calling skills to develop pipeline.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills including a demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle to closure.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have strong qualification skills and can motivate prospect
- Be able to develop new pipeline opportunities
- Be able to exceed individual quarterly quotas
- Have experience in Sales Methodology like Sandler, Challenger or others.
For Applicants in the State of Colorado: Trend Micro, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary for this role is USD $250,000.00. A candidate’s final compensation for this position will be determined by various factors to include, but not limited to relevant work experience, skills, and certifications.