About the opportunity:
Hybrid Pathways is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Technical Program Manager to support a Data Protection Program for a large-scale organization. This is a 4-month remote contract opportunity.
- Develop and document goals and strategic objectives for in-scope services for the program for USB lockdown (using Trend Micro endpoint security agent) and disallowing of unapproved email and file sharing services (using ZScaler Private Network Access capabilities)
- Identify key stakeholders; define and enable communication protocols with stakeholders and leadership
- Maintain project plans and scope; conduct change management activities in alignment with customer expectations and guidelines
- Prepare and publish regular and ad-hoc status reports, scorecards, and metrics
- Track program problem management support tickets, time to resolution and issue escalation
- Escalate risks and issues; coordinate remediation and resolution
- Identify process improvement opportunities and propose continuous improvement recommendations
- Support program management, project coordination and drive communications for the program
- Take program that is in-flight and ensure holistic views for sequencing and dependencies are coordinated and defined
- Experience in program managing large cybersecurity data protection program implementations
- 2 – 3 years overall experience with technical project management
- 2 – 3 years overall experience with assisting in managing technical professional services customer engagements
- 2 – 3 years overall experience in managing large programs
- Experience with large scale removable media and unapproved email & file sharing services lockdown implementations or similar cybersecurity program management experience
- Experience with managing programs focused on the lockdown of USB ports for thumb drives (versus keyboards and mice) and disallowing of use of unapproved file sharing and email services
- Define / Manage Project Scope: lead the change management processes to drive effective project execution (e.g., launch, deployment, revisions, change control)
- Manage / Control Project Financials: project budgets and forecasts, obtaining approvals from key stakeholders
- Manage / Control Project Timelines and Resources: forecast variances and trends throughout the project lifecycle to ensure project resources are met and be able to ensure a seamless transition
- Exposure to product model delivery mindset
- Ability or experience to work at scale, and with 24x7 product engineering teams
- Ability to establish / enhance and formalize communication, meeting, and risk management protocols for the program
- Collaborative team worker – both in person and virtually using MS Teams or similar
- Excellent documentation skills; demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work as liaison between business and information security / information technology
- Flexibility to accommodate working across different time zones
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with strong spoken and written English
- Business outcomes mindset
- Solid balance of strategic thinking with detail orientation
- Self-starter, ability to take initiative
- Project management and organizational skills with attention to detail
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Trend Micro endpoint security agent
- Experience with ZScaler Private Network Access
- BS in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent work experience.
- PMP or Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Remote Only
Hybrid Pathways is a New England-based IT professional services company that assists mid-to-large enterprises with the implementation of secure IT environments that span on-premise and public cloud platforms. Be a part of a fast-paced, growing organization focused on doing great projects for great people.
Hybrid Pathways is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.