Text code KMF to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
Job DescriptionThis role is contingent award.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced IT Knowledge Manager to join our dynamic organization supporting a federal client. As an IT Knowledge Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to capture, organize, and disseminate knowledge across the organization. Your primary goal will be to ensure that our teams and our federal clients have access to accurate and up-to-date information, enabling them to develop, deliver and access high-quality policies and procedures. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of Federal IT and cybersecurity standards and guidelines, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a passion for knowledge sharing.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Design and maintain portals (e.g., SharePoint) and RMF workflow tools (e.g., CSAM, ServiceNow).
- Track and report on the process of documents. (e.g. draft, awaiting signature, final, requires revision, requires review)
- Develop low code/ no code applications (e.g., PowerApps and Power Automate).
What skills are required?
- US Citizenship, Public Trust Eligibility required**
What is ideal?
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline from an accredited college or University required
- Minimum eight (8) years of general experience and six (6) years IT Security experience, specifically policy and procedure writing
- Experience with SharePoint administration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including the ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Experience with FISMA and NIST requirements, publications, and standards
- Familiarity with industry best practices in knowledge management and a passion for staying updated with emerging trends and technologies
- Relevant certifications (e.g., ITIL, KMPro) are a plus.
- Knowledge of IT systems, technologies, and concepts, including infrastructure, networking, and cybersecurity.
- This role will be hybrid in nature with regular on-site presence a few times a week in Washington, DC.
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code KMF to 202-915-6712 to apply!