The ideal candidate has a proven record of leadership in managed services, worked in SOC before and has a good understanding of SOC use cases, and operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads SOC operations for Fortinet StateRAMP project and work with NOC team to deliver FortiGuard service to Fortinet customers within established SLAs
- Leads the security incident response procedure
- Leads the development and maintenance of SOC SOPs and Trainings
- Leads SOC monitoring and threat hunting use case development
- Works closely with the SOC team to facilitate daily operations
- Oversee vulnerability management procedure
- Oversee security compliance procedure
- Communicate with NOC and other Security teams for information security related issues
Required Technical Skills and Experiences
- Experience in managed security services, SOC and Incident response.
- Strong understanding of threat vectors and threat intelligence
- Strong understanding of layered security at application, OS and network layers
- Strong understanding of SOC technologies such as SIEM and SOAR. Experience with Fortinet SecOps products is a bonus.
- Good understanding of SOC automation. SecDevOps experience is a bonus.
- Strong understanding of cloud and network concepts, protocols, services and technologiesExperienced with log\data analysis, visualization and reporting tools
- Familiar with information security frameworks (ISO27K, SOC2, NIST 800-53), and regulatory frameworks (SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc.)
- Familiar with Security Risk Assessment and Management
- Familiar with ITIL and have experience with ITSM platforms
Required Soft Skills
- Strong People, Leadership and Conflict management skills
- Solution-focused and problem solving skills
- Multi-tasking, time and stress management skills
- Comfortable with uncertainties, open to new challenges and learning opportunities
- Understands the importance of discipline, consistency and communication
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure in time critical situations and occasional nights and weekends work
Educational & Certification Requirements
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security or related field
- Eight (8) years of experience in information security operation, network operation, or related occupation
- Reputable certifications such as CISSP, CISM is desirable
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $130000-$185000. Fortinet offers employees a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), 11 paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time as well as a comprehensive leave program.
Wage ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, and job level. Exact salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidate's subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.
All roles are eligible to participate in the Fortinet equity program, Bonus eligibility is reviewed at time of hire and annually at the Company’s discretion.