Streamline’s mission is to build innovative technology solutions that empower people who improve behavioral health and quality of life of those in need. We are a high growth technology company that delivers web-based software for healthcare organization’s to provide and coordinate all service delivery processes. Streamline has been offering software in the behavioral health marketplace since 2003. Streamline has built and maintains systems for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations using the latest web-based technology.
Streamline offers competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a challenging, yet flexible, work environment that is conducive to collaboration and productivity. A career with Streamline Healthcare Solutions provides opportunities for growth and continued learning in a workplace where individual contribution is valued and recognized. Join us, and advance your career today with a company that is on the cutting edge of the behavioral healthcare technology industry.
Here at Streamline, we strive on building lasting and trusting relationships with our clients, and our employees set the bar.Job Overview
The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution of assigned product modules throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with Implementation, Development, Sales, Marketing and Support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. Working in the Compliance Services team, the Product Manager is responsible for being the subject matter expert for assigned compliance modules. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals.Job Responsibilities
- Educate members on new functionality and scheduled features.
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Ability to translate complex business needs into requirement specifications for integration with cross-functional systems
- Manage the overall quality delivery of products through the product development life cycle
- Responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements, defining the product vision
- Ability to
- Work closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Degree in one of the following fields: Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Health Informatics, or Business Administration
- Systems Analysis
- Complex problem solving
- Speaking and ability to present complex material
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and deliver successful results
- Database user interface and query software- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access
- Network/VPN Security Software-Sophos
- Document Management- Adobe Systems Adobe Acrobat
- Medical software experience
- Office Suite Software
- Presentation Software-Microsoft Power Point
- Spreadsheet Software-Microsoft Excel
Position may be based out of our Oak Brook IL, Kalamazoo, MI office or be remote.