RevOne Companies is looking for a technically minded and highly qualified multi-disciplined Network Administrator to manage the IT systems across several different companies and provide IT support to our employees. This person will be responsible for all aspects of configuration, installation and management of all systems. The person in this position must have the ability to provide technical direction in systems/network optimization, development, integration, and testing tied to business growth. Additionally, the incumbent should be a skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter comfortable with managing systems, projects, and teams in a range of IT environments.
Essential Duties of the Position
- Manage VMware infrastructure including performance tuning, capacity planning, and policy creation.
- Manage Windows Server environment (2012, 2016, and 2019), including the management of Active Directory, Group Policies and system patches.
- Manage Cisco devices including the management of VLANs, routing protocols, routes and access lists..
- Maintain and monitor Cisco ASA, configure policies and access rules, configure and support VPN tunnels with clients.
- Monitor PaloAlto web filter and firewall, generate usage reports, and add/remove permissions to sites.
- Manage Exchange 2013 server for e-mail platform
- Transition locally hosted infrastructure to the cloud
- Configure cloud environments to meet company’s needs
- Work with existing technical staff to develop architect systems for date management
- Installations of new software and system upgrades including evaluation and installation of MS patches and FACS version upgrades.
- Manage Veeam backup software
- Maintain partnership with Singlehop for off-site backup recovery.
- Resolve Tier III issues escalated from the IT Help Desk
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network servers such as files servers, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
- Monitor ticketing system; identify and address any issues
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Work in a demanding, deadline-driven environment
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Responsibilities of the Position
Management of the following:
- Windows server (2012 R2, 2016, and 2019) environment
- Windows Active Directory
- Windows Group Policy
- VMWare environment
- Microsoft Exchange environment
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco VPN and Firewall (ASA)
- DNS and DHCP
- Maintain Nimble SAN
- PaloAlto Web Filter
- Maintain server hardware
- Maintain nightly backup
- Monitor network monitoring software
- Create new users
- Manage FTP accounts
- Create, maintain and manage VPN tunnels
- IT equipment inventory
- Assist with help desk calls
- Collaborates with manager to identify own learning needs and set goals using available resources to meet these needs/goals
- Maintains working knowledge of company, client and healthcare market through participation and by reading updates and other provided communication
- Works in collaboration with other departmental associates, as well as clients supporting their efforts through teamwork and the acceptance of additional assignments
- Accepts responsibility for own actions, while taking ownership of departmental outcomes
Requirements of the Position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science.
- At least 2+ years of hand on experience in the information technology field.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows Exchange Server 2013 and later, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, VMware VSphere 6.x, Veeam Backup, and Cisco IOS. Able to architect, design, build, and maintain these platforms.
- Experience with FTP automation
- Previous experience with Trend Micro OfficeScan Apex One and Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security
- Knowledge of PaloAlto Networks Firewall
- Experience with and working knowledge of HIPAA compliance, vulnerability management, and PCI security compliance
- Technology certifications such as Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer certification or Cisco Certified Network Associate or comparable knowledge.
- Practical scripting knowledge to automate tasks and processes, PowerShell is preferred
- Customer service and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment
- Must be flexible and adaptive to change in order to support operations
- Demonstrates attention to detail and organization
- Ability to carry various equipment to different locations throughout company
- Ability to bend, stoop, maneuver into tight or confined spaces, and perform to install and connect equipment
- Ability to travel to various floors and locations throughout the company
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greenwood, IN 46142: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Network administration: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person