- A Senior Developer that excels at designing and developing high quality products with intuitive interfaces and has the drive to ensure that the success criteria are met within budget and schedule constraints.
- Well versed in Coding, Scripting, Test Automation, Load Testing and Performance Tuning.
- Design and implement technology solutions keeping in mind key architectural attributes (e.g. security, reliability, scalability, maintainability, etc.)
- Work closely with the QA team to integrate software quality, build best practices and ensure quality standards are met.
- Work to automate unit and regression testing during Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Report development status to project stakeholders.
- Work with peers to troubleshoot and resolve project issues.
- Participate in project release efforts ranging in scope from small to very large.
- Guide and mentor junior developers.
- Develop positive relationships with business partners to better understand their needs, manage expectations, and deliver value-add solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams (technical and non-technical) to ensure successful project delivery and adherence to SDLC processes.
- Minimum Education B.S. in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- Ten+ years’ experience with product development and architecture of software, applications, and services.
- Experience with designing and implementing mission critical systems that manage large scale data sets.
- Excellent complex SQL coding and SQL tuning skills.
- In-depth experience creating API/Service interfaces.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, Agile/SCRUM Methodology, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Proficiency with source control methodologies, branching, patching, etc.
- Prior experience in onshore-offshore development projects.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to facilitate, influence and manage change to deliver solutions.
- Entrepreneurial drive demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. Able to fit in well within a startup environment.
- Prior experience working for a data governance product vendor (e.g. Varonis, CyberArk) and/or financial services is a plus.
- Advanced skills of test-driven development.
- Experience in the following technologies is a plus:
- Storage platforms (Windows, NetApp, EMC Isilon, NAS, NFS)
- Device connectors (Unix, Windows, SSCM, ServiceNow, CMDB, Active Directory)
- 3’rd party interfaces (OneDrive, SharePoint, Microsoft System Center, Active Directory, PeopleSoft, Office 365)
- Databases (SQL Server, Oracle or Sybase)
- Map Reduce Frameworks (Hadoop)
- T-SQL, PowerShell, Python, VueJS, JQuery, Visual Studio, Git, VSCode, SQL Server Management Studio, Jenkins
- UI Frameworks (Vue, React, Angular, D3)
SPHERE is an award-winning, woman-led cybersecurity business that is redefining how organizations improve security, enhance compliance—and achieve ongoing Identity Hygiene. SPHERE puts rigorous controls in place that secure your most critical data, create the right governance process for your systems and assets, and help keep your company compliant with all relevant regulations. Our office is headquartered in Newark, NJ, across from the Newark Prudential Center and Newark Penn Station.
SPHERE is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants will be evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Powered by JazzHR