Text code PRGMCO to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments. We have over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
MindPoint Group seeks an experienced Program Coordinator to fill a people-focused role and function within the company. This is an exciting opportunity to support our largest GRC team at one of our largest clients. This position is critical to the continued growth of the client’s operational capabilities, and you will join an established and experienced group motivated to provide excellent services in defending federal infrastructure.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Support Department Directors and PMs to fully understand and help them meet their current and future resource and organizational needs
- Ensure that effective tools and processes are in place to deliver effective capacity planning and tracking
- Establish and document processes and procedures related to resource management
- Organize and maintain sensitive files in electronic and hardcopy format, as appropriate
- Track and monitor organizational tasks to ensure collaboration among and to gather inputs from subordinate managers and, where appropriate, from among other organizations
- Coordinate initial tasking and consolidation of issues and ensure that they are appropriately brought to the PMO’s attention and appropriately briefed or otherwise presented to senior officials
- Do financial tracking including burn rate reports, expenditures, invoicing and contract management
- Build and inspire collaborative relationships across the organization
- Develop presentations and documents based on analysis and direction
- Review position advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure all onboarding documentation is collected and recorded/filed
- Recommend and implement resource management metrics such as retention, job satisfaction, and utilization
- Coordinate onboarding activities with resource and government client
- Manage the PMO’s calendars with attention to detail, accuracy, and appropriate time allocation.
- Arrange and host cross-team meetings and conferences
- Assist with meeting preparations and meeting minutes; and any other duties as assigned
- Develop meeting agendas and track deliverables
- Attend meetings with or on behalf of the PMO
- Provide a summary of the meeting, meeting minutes, action items, and pertinent information
- Understand the information, contribute to topics, and understand the next steps and with whom to coordinate without direction
- Assist with PMO’s communication, including emails and phone calls, and messages.
- Performs other duties as assigned
QualificationsWhat skills are required?
What is ideal?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum six (6) years) years of general work experience and three (3) years of experience in a similar role, such as project coordination and administration and resource management
- At least five years of helping to coordinate large security projects
- Experience in Federal environments
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibly adapt to changing conditions
- Must possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, written, and verbal communication and problem-solving skills are required
- Experience with Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Confluence, and resource management tools and techniques is required
- Experience in Cyber or IT industry is highly preferred
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $120-130k. This does not guarantee a specific salary as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements, and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code PRGMCO to 202-915-6712 to apply!