We are looking for a full stack software engineer to join Errors Inbox team. We are building software for DevOps teams to proactively detect, triage, and take action on all errors before they impact customers.
What you'll do
- Develop and maintain applications with an emphasis on both front-end and back-end development.
- Collaborate with teams, including product managers, designers, and other engineers, to gather requirements and deliver innovative software solutions.
- Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code following coding standards.
- Perform testing and debugging of applications to ensure high-quality releases.
This role requires
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good understanding of front-end frameworks/libraries like React and Typescript.
- Working knowledge of Java.
- Experience working with databases, both relational (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g., MongoDB, Redis).
Bonus points if you have
- Passion for building reliable distributed systems.
- Interest in learning new languages, platforms, and ideas.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS.
- Familiarity with version control systems and collaborative development workflows.
- Understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and coding best practices.
- Ability to work in an Agile/Scrum development environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities, with a passion for teamwork.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help every engineer do their best work, every day, using data, not opinions, at every stage of the software lifecycle. We'd love to have you apply, even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. Flex First
allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or hybrid.
Read more about Flex First.
Our hiring process
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records based on individual circumstances and in accordance with applicable law including, but not limited to, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Estimated Base Pay Range: $ 98,000 - $ 123,000
The pay range above represents a reasonable estimate of the salary for the listed position. This role is eligible for a corporate bonus plan and a competitive equity package. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related factors such as an applicant’s skills, qualifications, and experience.
New Relic provides a variety of benefits for this role, including healthcare, dental, vision, parental leave and planning, mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, flex time-off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, a discounted employee stock purchase plan, and other competitive benefits designed to improve the lives of our employees.
Wage - midpoint
Wage - minimum