Role: Senior Systems Administrator (SSA) Active Directory (AD)
Location: Quinico Virginia
Visa: Only USC Only Require Active Top Secret Clearance
Salary: $120-150K + full Benefit
(U) Functional Responsibilities:
The SSE shall plan, direct, and, if necessary, conduct regular, special, and integrated system test programs on virtualization equipment. The SSE shall prepare and conduct special reports and presentations that contain actionable information, which is pertinent to individual site operations. The SSE shall conduct integrated equipment system test. The SSE shall plan, prepare and conduct on the job training to personnel, as required. The SSE shall coordinate with other field engineers to the benefit of the ". The SSE shall support the unit with other duties as assigned within the scope of work. The SSE should have a proven ability to protype new solutions to IT challenges and optimize existing systems in light of new technologies that come to market.
Minimum General Experience
- (U) Developing tools based on raw engineering work products and parsing of database structured data.
- (U) Leading system/server development projects involving multiple developers, as well as experience in generating requirements documentation.
- (U) Develop processes to validate performance metrics of systems. Use available COTS/GOTS software as applicable.
- (U) Systems/Equipment Installation and Implementation to include installation, configuration, implementation, and validation of installation of components.
- (U) Author and utilize scripting languages, mainly but not limited to PowerShell, to automate tedious, repetitive, and/or error prone tasks related to installation, configuration, and management of IT systems and services
- (U) Designing of systems via hypervisors and virtualization sub-systems
- (U) Support a variety of networking, storage, virtualization, and other components that may span across multi-generational deployments
- (U) Evaluate effectiveness of existing technologies on site, and considering emerging technologies
- (U) Develop cloud (examples: Azure, AWS) infrastructure systems
- (U) Develop on premise cloud (examples: Azure, AWS, OpenStack) infrastructure systems
- (U) Add, configure, and manage Roles and Features on Microsoft Server (current
- (U) Configure and monitor systems/servers utilizing Failover Cluster Manager tools
- (U) Configure and monitor systems/servers utilizing Remote Server
Administrative Tools (RSAT), Windows Admin Center and Azure Arc
Preferred Skills Are Also Provided Below
- (U) Microsoft (current Version) Storage Spaces Direct (S2D)
- (U) Microsoft's System Center monitoring components/methods
- (U) Mass storage arrays and servers
- (U) Dell OpenManage essentials
- (U) Windows Server Update Services
- (U) Containers
- (U) Group Policy Management
- (U) SQL Server
- (U) Azure Stack
Four (4) year college degree in computer engineering, plus five
- years' experience designing and implementing IT systems in a production environment as detailed above. Or in lieu of education ten (10) plus years of experience designing and implementing IT systems in a production environment. If utilizing in lieu of education, all experience must be at or above the position level described above. ACTIVE TOPSECER/SECERT CLEARANCE REQUIRED