There is a place for you at Highland Rivers Behavioral Health!
Highland Rivers Behavioral Health provides treatment and recovery services to individuals impacted by mental illness, substance use disorders and intellectual developmental disabilities.Highland Rivers is seeking an Access Specialist for the Crisis Program in Cobb County. JOB SUMMARY
: An Access Specialist is responsible for processing intake paperwork for individuals' seeking psychiatric stabilization and/or medical detox. The Crisis Service Center operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to provide short-term intervention designed to be time limited, generally a single episode of intervention that stabilizes the individual and moves the individual to the appropriate level of observation.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete intake paperwork for processing of individuals for assessment and/or admission.
- Complete Point of Entry in Carelogic and BHL to ensure accurate processing of individuals receiving services.
- Review/update BHL to ensure accurate daily census.
- Review/maintain daily census logs to ensure accuracy and completion (CSC, Temp Obs, and CSU).
- Answer phones professionally using established protocols.
- Implement process improvement.
- Work with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Respond to individual, staff, and third party inquires in person or by phone.
- Maintain confidentiality for all indirect/direct service in accordance with agency policies and HIPPA policies.
- Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.