What We Do:
Brightwell is a full-service payments company supplying thoughtful solutions and technology for sending money around the world while managing the complex regulatory requirements surrounding those transactions. By coupling technological innovation with strategic partnerships, Brightwell offers technology for businesses and individuals to expand their portfolio into cross-border payments (including bank transfers, mobile wallets, or cash). Providing unmatched fraud and transaction monitoring backed by an in-house team of global payments experts, Brightwell offers options when it comes to managing and moving money around the globe.
Who We Need:
We’re searching for an Azure Infrastructure Engineer to join our crew. As our ideal Azure Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and management of the infrastructure components of Brightwell’s Azure cloud environment. We are looking for someone who will be instrumental in ensuring the reliability, performance, and scalability of our cloud infrastructure.
**This position is based in Atlanta, GA. Only local candidates are being considered at this time. A minimum of one day/week in the office in the Smyrna/Vinings area will be required.
As a part of our selection process, we require all Brightwell candidates to complete a 10-minute survey which you can find here: https://take.surveys.ci/s/huuyYPtO3F/86468
This confidential survey allows us to match your unique strengths with our open positions.
What You’ll Do:
- Design and implement Azure infrastructure solutions, including virtual networks, subnets, network security groups, load balancers, and VPN groups.
- Deploy and manage virtual machines, containers, and storage resources in Azure.
- Monitor and optimize Azure infrastructure performance, availability, and cost.
- Implement and enforce security measures, including Azure Active Directory, role-based access controls, and network security policies.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to ensure the smooth integration and operation of the applications within the Azure environment.
- Implement automation and orchestration processes using Azure automation tools, PowerShell, or other scripting languages.
- Stay up to date with the latest Azure technologies, best practices, and industry trends.
- Document infrastructure architecture, configurations, and processes.
- Take on other tasks as assigned.
As an Azure Infrastructure Engineer, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing, and managing Azure infrastructure solutions in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Storage, Azure Networking, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Resource Manager.
- Proficiency in networking concepts and technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, firewalls, load balancers).
- Experience with infrastructure as code (IaC) and configuration management tools, specifically Terraform.
- Solid understanding of security principles and best practices in Azure, including identity and access management, encryption, and network security.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices and tools, such as continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Relevant Azure certifications (e.g. Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert) are a plus.
We’ll give you extra credit for:
- FinTech or banking client experience
- Agency and/or startup experience
What We’re Offering in Return
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Professional Development: We work with you to grow your skills and push you forward.
- Entrepreneurship: We embrace new ideas and people who have the drive to see them through. If you are a doer, look no further!
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k, flexible spending accounts, parental leave, paid vacation, and more.
- Random: Culture and company events (happy hours, CEO lunches, outings to Braves or United games, etc.).
Brightwell is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.