Evolver, a Converged Security Solutions company, is an information technology company serving the Federal, Commercial, and Legal markets that addresses client challenges in the present and transitions clients into the future by introducing efficient and effective IT solutions. With a dedicated focus on client satisfaction, Evolver has proven its value time and time again, from managing day-to-day operations to skillfully navigating the implementation and support of new technologies. Our core competencies are infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, cloud, end-user support, data analytics and legal services.
We believe our employees are key to our success and continued growth. We attract and retain our diverse workforce by promoting a work-life balance with generous and flexible time off, competitive compensation and benefits, and a commitment to professional development. When you join our team, you join a community of talented and dedicated individuals whose abilities, skills, and actions contribute to the success of the company every day.
- Serve as the initial point of contact between the user and our IT service delivery department.
- Work within the ServiceNow ticketing system to create detailed work logs and technical documentation.
- Performs generic problem solving and assistance on various software applications, hardware systems and new technologies on the program.
- Provide support in the following way: chat, phone, email, and web support to users using communications, collaboration tools, and applications.
- Evaluate incoming calls to determine the extent of support required and escalate user to Tier II or Tier III in the shortest possible time frame if required.
- Provide instruction and/or training to users on existing or new systems, various applications, and new technologies.
- Assists with the review, evaluation and recommendation of solutions relating to hardware and software problems.
- Work according to scripts, SOPs, and guidelines to provide support.
- BA /BS or higher degree in computer science, information technology or related filed from an accredited university or a minimun or 10 years experience as a IT Service Desk Analyst
- HDI Support Center Manager Certification (Required to obtain within six months of starting)
- Ability to pass and obtain government required background investigation.
- US Citizen or permanent resident
- 5 (Five) years progressive experience as an IT Service Desk Analyst in an IT service delivery operation chartered with, multi-faceted IT support.
- 2yr Experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications installation, usage and troubleshooting.
- 5 years progressive experience as a IT Service Desk Analyst in a federal government IT service delivery operation chartered with large scale, multi-faceted IT support.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 applications installation, usage and troubleshooting.
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, customer service-oriented and can work under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills in IT help desk support environment on popular applications, hardware, and new technologies.
- Have working or similar knowledge of the following application and tools: (Microsoft Office 365 and its associated apps, Adobe, AD, Citrix, ServiceNow/Remedy, VDI systems, VPNs, SPOK, BeyondTrust Secure Remote Access, JAMF Apple Management and Symantec Management Console.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate very well with users, peers, and managers.
- NIH experience
- ITIL4 Cert