Role: DevOps Engineer - GCP
Location: Dallas, TX
Term: 6-12 months - Contract-to-Hire
Work Authorization: must be able to work for any employer without requiring current or future visa
We Are Looking For Someone With
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Extensive experience with GCP cloud infrastructure design and implementation.
- AWS cloud infrastructure implementation (AWS SysOps certification equivalent experience).
- Extensive, hands-on experience deploying and administering containerized workloads in GCP, Azure, and AWS using Kubernetes infrastructure (GKE, EKS, AKS).
- Experience with Docker containerization and Helm charts.
- Experience with K8S control planes and observability tooling (Rancher, Rafay, etc.).
- Extensive, hands-on experience with declarative and imperative Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementations using Terraform, CloudFormation, and Azure Resource Manager templates.
- Deep expertise leveraging DevOps paradigms and best practices, including but not limited to: key SDLC methodologies and implementations in Azure DevOps, CICD in Azure DevOps (pipelines as code, YAML, etc.), feature flag management tooling and paradigms (LaunchDarkly), GitOps tooling (ArgoCD).
- Extensive expertise with the Hashicorp stack (Terraform and Vault in particular).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.