Relate Central, based in Atlanta, Georgia, Georgia is now hiring for a Sales Development Representative (SDR). The role of Sales Development Representative (SDR) offers exciting growth potential in an in-demand field. The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities. The right candidate will be one who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated. The right candidate will also understand how to assess a company’s needs and cater the outreach to each prospect specifically.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects.
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects leading to hand-off to sales teams.
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts.
- Cold call into prospects generated by a variety of outside sources.
- Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to begin the sales cycle.
- Profile strategic accounts, identify key individuals, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Set appointments and develop prospects until they are ready to speak with an outside sales rep.
- Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars and set meetings for conferences.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach.
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
This position requires an ambitious self-starter and someone that can effectively process inbound inquiries and identify qualified leads and opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at varying levels of customer accounts, are essential.
- 3+ years of successful experience in telemarketing.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Demonstrated success in prospecting, preferably in IT consulting.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic.
- High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful company.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CRM applications preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.