Relate Central, based in Atlanta, Georgia, is currently seeking an Enterprise Account Executive. This role offers tremendous growth potential in a high-demand industry. The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for identifying and generating sales opportunities through outbound activities, inbound leads, and partnerships. We are looking for a candidate who thrives under pressure, thinks creatively, excels at initiating informative conversations with prospects, and is highly motivated. The ideal candidate will also possess the ability to assess a company's needs and tailor outreach efforts to each prospect.
Skills and Education
Education: A bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as cybersecurity, computer science, information technology, or business administration is typically required. Some employers may prefer candidates with a master's degree or relevant certifications.
Cybersecurity Knowledge: A strong understanding of cybersecurity principles, practices, and technologies is essential. This includes knowledge of network security, data protection, risk assessment, compliance regulations, and emerging threats.
Sales and Business Development Skills: As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating new business, building client relationships, and closing deals. Strong sales and business development skills, including negotiation, communication, and presentation abilities, are crucial.
Technical Expertise: While not directly involved in implementing cybersecurity solutions, having a solid technical background is beneficial. Familiarity with various cybersecurity tools, software, and technologies will help effectively communicate with clients and understand their needs.
Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills: The ability to analyze complex cybersecurity challenges, identify vulnerabilities, and propose effective solutions is vital. Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail will help address client concerns and provide valuable insights.
Industry Knowledge: Staying up-to-date with the latest trends, regulations, and best practices in the cybersecurity industry is essential. This includes understanding different sectors, such as finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and their specific cybersecurity requirements.
Teamwork and Collaboration: Collaboration with colleagues, clients, and stakeholders is crucial as part of a larger cybersecurity team. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships are highly valued.
Business Acumen: Understanding the business side of cybersecurity, including budgeting, financial analysis, and ROI calculations, is important. Articulating the value and benefits of cybersecurity solutions to clients in a business context is essential.
Professional Certifications: While not mandatory, certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) can enhance credibility and marketability.
Continuous Learning: The field of cybersecurity is constantly evolving, so a willingness to continuously learn and adapt to new technologies, threats, and industry developments is crucial. Engaging in professional development activities, attending conferences, and staying informed through industry publications are important to your success.
• Follow up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities, providing relevant information to interested prospects.
• Educate and develop prospects, leading to hand-off to sales teams.
• Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts.
• Conduct outbound sales efforts to prospects generated from various sources.
• Identify key players, research and obtain business requirements, and present solutions to initiate the sales cycle. • Profile strategic accounts, identifying key individuals, researching and obtaining business requirements, and presenting solutions to start the sales cycle.
• Drive the sales process from the first meeting through the signed initial contract.
• Drive attendance for webinars and live seminars, and set meetings for conferences.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approaches.
• Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application.
This position requires an ambitious self-starter who can effectively handle inbound inquiries, identify qualified leads, and seize opportunities. Relationship selling skills, with the ability to manage sales calls at different levels of customer accounts, are essential.
• 3+ years of successful experience in telemarketing.
• Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with a positive and energetic phone presence.
• Demonstrated success in prospecting, preferably in IT consulting.
• Highly self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
• High level of integrity and commitment to building a successful company.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
• Experience with CRM applications preferred.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required