We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our rapidly growing technology team. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a similar role and be proficient in managing cloud infrastructure and services, particularly in environments that use Git, Terraform, and Kubernetes. Knowledge in deploying SAP Ariba and familiarity with Kafka, Hadoop, and Cassandra are considered significant pluses. The candidate should be passionate about automation, system efficiency, and security. The individual in this role will lead our efforts to design, automate, and optimize scalable systems, and will help solve complex system issues.
- Lead the development, maintenance, and improvement of our continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline using cloud services and automation tools.
- Use Terraform for advanced cloud resource provisioning and management.
- Implement automated infrastructure capabilities like backups, security tools, monitoring.
- Design and implement scalable cloud-based services to support our development teams.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize the application development workflow.
- Troubleshoot complex system issues and provide technical support to the team.
- Implement and advocate for industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management.
- Deploy and manage containerized applications using Kubernetes.
- If necessary, deploy and maintain SAP Ariba in cloud environments.
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Proficiency with Git, Terraform, Kubernetes, and other infrastructure automation toolsets.
- Expertise with cloud services (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) and deep understanding of their offerings.
- Significant experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Proven ability to lead software-automation production systems.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Deep understanding of scalable computing systems.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
Nice To Have
- Experience with deploying and maintaining SAP Ariba.
- Knowledge of distributed data processing systems such as Kafka, Hadoop, Cassandra.
- Certification in AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Expertise in scripting languages such as Python, Bash.