Greeting from IT Engagement
IT Engagements is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. We have an immediate opening for the below position with one of our premium clients
Role :- Network engineer
Location :- Remote
Visa:- USC , GC & OPT EAD WORKS
Must have -
- network admin - 3 yaers
- Python automation - 3 years
- OT security solution
- Network Engineer to work within a security team, providing operational support for Operational Technology (OT) / factory security monitoring platform.
- This team provides general support, tuning, and responds to events identified by the platform.
- This team consists of 8 individuals who support end-users.
- This position is fully remote; work can be done from anywhere in the US.
- Network configuration validation and remediation. (Correlation of data from multiple sources to determine if our Nozomi solution is receiving all network traffic. Remediation of any misconfigurations.)
- Remote deployment of new Nozomi appliances at different facilities within the organization. Travel not required.
- OT asset & vulnerability management. Work with OT asset owners to remediate asset or vulnerability issues.
- Engage the OT Passive monitoring vendor for improvement, enhancement, and troubleshooting.
- Engage the business for validation, troubleshooting, and configuration support.
- Engage in and make recommendations for ongoing service offering improvement.
- Automation w/Python.
Education And Experience
- Associate's degree in computer programming or relevant field 7+ years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 5+ years of experience.
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong network knowledge
- 3+ years exp past network administration experience
- 3+ years exp with Python Automation (integration with Linux and API's)
- OT security solution experience (Nozomi Preferred)
- NetBrain or ScienceLogic experience (Preferred)
- High level communication skills
- Working independently, ability to push projects forward on their own
Thanks and Regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter