Position: Network Security Engineer
Location: Racine, WI (Day 1 Onsite)
Duration: Long term
Any CCIE Security level certification will be a plus for this role. Palo Alto, CISSP will also be considered.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide expert understanding of Network firewall Palo Alto, Palo Alto on Cloud ( Azure), Zscaler on Cloud, CISCO ASA VPN and F5 APM and ASM
- Support troubleshooting on Firewall with Packet capture and Wireshark analysis
- Support Rule Base analysis on Firewall, NAT, IPSEC, Remote VPN and Routing on Premise Firewall and Cloud based Firewall.
- Support new application onboarded behind F5 APM and ASM and troubleshooting issue based on packet capture.
- Support on Cisco ASA and ISE with their migration and troubleshooting
- Support Tier 3 occasional overnight maintenance for Customers.
- Lead multiple network security design initiatives for existing and prospective clients by transforming business requirements into technical requirements and choosing the right technologies to fulfill their needs.
- Perform and document full regression testing for all new hardware and software releases. Develop and test procedures for introducing new technologies.
- Develop and analyze Vulnerability report on Various Firewall and security Devices.
- Utilize high level of communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive and productive working relationships with team members and clients. Develop resolutions to complex problems that require the use of creativity and make decisions that impact projects and staff members as well as provide Tier III escalation support for network Security issues and escalations.
- Support the Systems Engineers and SOC staff in troubleshooting and recreating scenarios found in the client networks.
- Provide assistance and support as required during critical outages.
- Monitor network security and create reports to track Security trends.
- Maintain a DDOS prevention and mitigation system.
- Develop and publish Best Practices/Standards for network security configuration, including new implementation, Upgrade of Firewall, ISE and F5 APM and ASM
- Assist in building monitoring capabilities for the network security using SolarWinds.
- Develop and distribute reports, KPI's and presentations for management.
- Assist in the implementation of ITIL processes, procedures, and supporting systems.
- Hours: Flexible hours required. Ability to work evenings, nights, and the occasional weekend to perform maintenance for clients in a manner that is non-disruptive to the business.
- Education/ Experience: College degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field and 8+ years professional level experience; or 8+ years of professional level Engineering/Technical experience.
Thanks & Regards