Western Security Bank is currently seeking a "e-Banker". The "e-Banker" will provide internal and external customer service and support for our electronic banking products.
Provides initial and ongoing servicing for electronic banking products for external and internal customers. Assists, researches and resolves electronic banking issues. Cooperates with all other branches, departments, and subsidiaries of the Bank to ensure friendly, courteous, and professional customer service.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
The position reports directly to the Electronic Banking Manager. Will work in a team that has specific responsibilities related to retail and commercial customers. Will provide training to internal customers as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for fulfilling the WSB Mission Statement: “I Will Exceed the Expected.”
- Maintain positive on-going relationships with existing customer base.
- Project an image of professionalism and genuine concern in dealing with the public.
- Inspires trust and confidence in clients through problem solving, listening carefully to customer needs and by proactively recommending solutions.
- Ability to meet and communicate with customers on a level that instills both trust and comfort.
- Possess the skills necessary to implement a high degree of E-Banking training for all levels of customers.
- Actively use the Seven Service Principles for all service encounters:
- Actively use the WSB Core Values
- Demonstrates knowledge of electronic banking products as well as non-electronic banking products resulting in the ability to intelligently recommend the appropriate products for internal and external customers.
- Regular contact with internal and external customers providing follow-up training and retention efforts.
- Provides problem resolution to internal and external customers.
- Participates in customer on-site calls.
NET TELLER DUTIES
- Responsible for the set-up of new net teller customer
- Resets Net Teller password.
- Provides Net Teller support.
- Reviews dormant/closed Net Teller accounts.
- Prepares required documents for Net Teller.
- Responsible for single sign-on maintenance.
- Researches e-Banking issues
- Proficient in Jack Henry software
- Provides mobile banking support
- Prepares documents for new orders
- Responsible for system input
- Retail and commercial product knowledge
- RDC support
- Provides installation support
- Conducts RDC reviews
- Actively participates in WSB continuing education
- Performs duties while complying with Federal and State Laws and GBCI/WSB policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects as assigned.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- High School diploma or GED required
- One year previous customer service experience
- One year previous banking or finance experience preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY:
- Thorough knowledge of all electronic banking products and their benefits to the customer.
- Knowledge of regulatory rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be a highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective personal working relationships with peers and supervisors.
- Skilled in meeting and greeting the public.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside of the department.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with moderate noise level.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.
Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.
Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Starting salary is dependent upon relevant experience and may vary based on the geographic location of the position. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a health savings account option, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a health rewards program, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, discounts on banking products and services, Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays. Visit our website for more details!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change as our customers and communities do the same. Read our story, learn about our banks, and experience life at Glacier Bancorp, Inc. all from our website. Check it out!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US.
No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.