TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
I am Eswar
Rakesh C from TechnoGen Inc
. I do have an immediate closable position for one of our clients.Below is the job description for your review Please let me know if you would be interested and share your updated resume to email@example.com
or feel free to reach me at 703-439-1030
Cybersecurity Administrator- 3 positions
12+ months Contract (extendible for long term)
Location - Glynco, Georgia- REMOTE Need local preferred.
Pay rate: Market/Flexible
Client: Federal client
US citizen preferred (W2/C2C)
- Cybersecurity Administrators must have at least 5 years' proven experience performing cybersecurity administration.
- Cybersecurity Administrators must have experience developing system security controls implementation statements, performing data entry tasks, performing information management duties, and providing security administration support at a federal agency level.
- Cybersecurity Administrators shall perform administrative tasks in support of the IT security responsibilities assigned to the government staff and support the development, implementation and administration of security policies, standards, guidelines, processes, and procedures.
- Cybersecurity Administrators are responsible for using the Cybersecurity Assessments and Management (CSAM) Tool to develop and capture systems security control implementation statements, input data, generate reports, manage user accounts and permissions, perform operations based on assigned CSAM roles, and support other CSAM users.
- Cybersecurity Administrators shall participate in CSAM user groups, coordinate and communicate CSAM changes and upgrades, serve as subject matter experts for using and administering CSAM functions and capabilities.
- Cybersecurity Administrators shall perform the functions of an Alternate Information Systems Security Officer for internal and external information systems.
Thanks & Regards
Eswar Rakesh C | Technical Recruiter
Mobile: 703-439-1030 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org