SkyePoint Decisions is a leading Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering, Critical Infrastructure and Operations, and Applications Development and Maintenance IT service provider headquartered in Dulles, Virginia with operations across the U.S. We provide innovative enterprise-wide solutions as well as targeted services addressing the complex challenges faced by our federal government clients. Our focus is on enabling our clients to deliver their mission most efficiently and effectively - anytime, anywhere, securely. We combine technical expertise, mission awareness, and an empowered workforce to produce meaningful results.
As a SkyePoint employee you will be given the opportunity to support some of our nation’s most critical information systems by utilizing not only your existing cybersecurity skills and talents, but those that you will learn in your new role. In your new role as a cyber security professional, you will protect our customer’s most sensitive data and complex systems from all forms of threats including cyber-attacks, insider threats, rogue network devices, and malicious software and applications. You will work with a team of like-minded professionals to share and collaborate upon your ideas to improve the cybersecurity infrastructure, architecture, and configuration deployments. Your ideas and contributions will matter.
This is a contingent position based upon customer approval.
Skyepoint Decisions is seeking a Cyber Vulnerability Assessment Analyst to support the Diplomatic Security Cyber Mission (DSCM) program providing leading cyber and technology security experience to enable innovative, effective, and secure business processes.
This position will work a rotating hybrid schedule in Rosslyn, VA. WEEK 1 - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote WEEK 2 - 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with enterprise efforts on cybersecurity assessment, detailed technical recommendations and coordination of remediation and mitigation strategies;
- Provide technical assistance related to internal system assessments supporting both the Authorization and Accreditation process and ad hoc assessments, often concerning zero-day vulnerability exposure;
- Coordinate with relevant personnel to obtain pertinent vulnerability information and findings concerning network security;
- Prepare reports related to both routine and high-profile vulnerability disclosures and analysis;
- Communicate cybersecurity recommendations to responsible parties such as system owners, and engaging in both tracking and verification of their remediation efforts;
- Building working relationships to effectively complete the mission, while acknowledging and respecting stakeholder needs and requirements;
- Consultation and support to other parties concerning Computer Network Defense (CND), often on an ad hoc basis, as necessary for the mission
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years’ of experience in a relevant field (e.g. Cybersecurity, Information Technology, or Computer Science).
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain an interim Secret security clearance before start date. Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Must be able to work a hybrid schedule.
- A+, CCNA, CND, Network+, or SSCP certification is required before start date
- Active Secret security clearance required, with the ability to obtain TS
- Ability to perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identifying where those systems and networks deviated from acceptable configurations, enclave or local policy.
- Aptitude to establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills to prepare and present cybersecurity assessment results to stakeholders, and to further build relationships with them to continue to protect the enterprise.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Experience supporting the Department of State cyber security mission
What We Can Offer You -
- At SkyePoint, we go B.I.G. (beginning in GRATITUDE) by recognizing all we have and giving back to our employees, families, and communities. It instills a positive mindset that permeates all we do. By beginning in gratitude, SkyePoint can continue to spread living in gratitude each day.
- Great Benefits: Several insurance options including HMO and High Deductible plans with Health Savings Accounts [HSAs], Flex Spending Accounts [FSAs], Full Dental Plans, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, floating federal holiday options, and 401k matched
- Certificate Incentive Program: To promote professional development, we recognize and reward employees who obtain new certifications aligned with business needs.
- SkyePoint DoD SkillBridge Industry Partner Fellowship Program
- Flexible Work Environment
SkyePoint Decisions is an established ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified small business and appraised at CMMI Level 3 (with SAM) for Services. We possess a common vision of excellence and foster a collaborative team culture built upon individual performance and accountability. We invest in our people and systems to create value for our clients. It is the SkyePoint Way. We are grateful for the opportunity to work with exceptional people and give back to the communities we serve. Our employees value the flexibility at SkyePoint that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
Skyepoint Decisions is a participating E-Verify Employer.
U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.