Apply online & email email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. IT Infrastructure Engineer
Reporting to the Senior Manager, IT Infrastructure, the Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for monitoring, designing, installing, administering, troubleshooting and maintaining Power Integrations VMware, Server, and Citrix Infrastructures.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in the following:
- IT Operations and Infrastructure services.
- Manage and support a VMware infrastructure.
- Manage and support a Citrix VDI environment.
- Manage and support Nutanix HCI in multiple locations.
- Server Administration (Linux and Windows)
- Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of Citrix VDI, Windows (Domain controller, DNS, DHCP and File server), Linux, and VMware infrastructure.
- Expert experience of Citrix Secure Gateway/Web Interface/ADC (NetScaler)
- Strong understanding of Load Manager, Resource manager and installation manager.
- Publishing applications in Citrix VDI and application virtualization.
- Knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles and Streaming profile configuration.
- Good troubleshooting Citrix VDI troubleshooting skills.
· Managing and Maintaining IT infrastructure for 24X7 Uptime.
· Managing and maintaining Nutanix HCI, Cisco UCS, Dell VRTX, CloudEndure Disaster Recovery and AWS.
· Managing and renewal of VMware and Citrix Licensing.
· Evaluate VMware metrics and proactively identify any significant hardware, software, or network failures.
· Experience with ESXi host patching and updating through Update manager or any other tool.
· Experience with Nutanix patching through Prism central or Element.
- Interact with backup team to keep the environment with backup consistence.
- Troubleshoot service issues including outages, anomalous behavior, and slow response class of problems.
· Knowledge of scripting and automation a plus.
· Resolving tickets within SLA in ServiceNow ticketing tool as per ticket priority & urgency
- Technical planning and project management experience.
- Ability to discuss technical issues effectively with other IT professionals as well as non-technical users.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, learn and support new technologies and provide training to others.
· Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of professional experience in an IT related field.
- Achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree e.g., any IT certifications in lieu of a degree