Cloud Engineer / Architect (Hybrid)
Bridgewater, NJ - Onsite 3 days a week( Tuesday, wednesday, Thursday) - Need Local candidates under 60 min commute
Two Round Of Interview - First with Manager and Director and Second more of Technical with Team.
Candidate must have some Architecture experience with Good hands on experience as engineer.
They must be more focussed on Azure instead of AWS.
A New Jersey health services network is looking to add a new Cloud Engineer / Architect for a great opportunity with their staff. In this role, the Cloud Engineer / Architect will be responsible for leading, defining, and architecting global network architecture across AWS and Azure.
The Cloud Engineer / Architect will:
- Lead engineering and technical decisions, providing technical direction, coordination, service integration and management for business units and/or internal departmental projects
- Lead and guide other network engineers and operation support individuals from various organizations and disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design
- Produce professional diagrams and documentation for networks and operational standard methodologies, standards, policies and procedures
- Work with vendors and service providers for continuous improvement of networks
- Work in creating the roadmaps for products and deployments
- Drive network and process innovation through research and evaluation of both cutting edge and well-established technologies.
- Participate in requirements/architecture discussions, design reviews, UAT, and deployment/training processes of various projects and products
- Define network requirements and aligns technology roadmaps
- Architect solutions utilizing industry best practices.
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 10+ years of hands-on Network Architecture experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in building, interconnecting and supporting networks into AWS Regions and Availability Zones
- Solid understanding of enterprise networks, i.e. Campus LAN/WLAN, Wireless, MPLS WAN, SD-WAN, DC Architectures, Remote Access Services, etc.
- Solid understanding of with Data Center technologies, i.e. VMWare NSX, VXLAN, EVPN, and Spine-Leaf Architecture
- Solid understanding of DNS infrastructure for enterprise and Data Centers
- Must have multi-vendor knowledge, including Palo Alto, Cisco IOS and/or NX-OS, Cisco FTD, architecting NetScaler network LTM/GTM,Cisco Nexus ACI/DCNM etc.
- Knowledge on network and host security groups for technical and security analysis using native Dome9, CloudWatch, Cloud-formation, and etc.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Certifications in at least one of the following: Cisco CCDA/CCDP, Cisco CCNA/CCNP Routing and Switching, CCIE, or other network , security, cloud certifications such as AWS / Azure by industry recognized organizationsExperience in Python, Ansible ,CloudFormation and Terraform