Title: Security Analyst
Location: onsite 4 days a week in NYC (10022)
Salary: $140-170K +bonus
Attire: Business professional
Must have: SIEM, NAC, DLP and firewall
- Analyze security logs, from various internal and external sources, to identify potential security breaches, unauthorized access attempts, and other malicious activities.
- Recommend enhancements to security systems and practices.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure Team to maintain existing security services and implement new technologies
- Work with external vendors, and partners to investigate and resolve security incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology (or a related field) required
- Previous work experience as a Security Analyst or Security Engineer
- Financial industry experience required
- Knowledge of information security principles, concepts, and best practices, with a focus on network security, endpoint protection, access control, and data privacy.
- Experience with security technologies and tools such as firewalls, SIEM, vulnerability scanners, DLP, and antivirus software.
- Investigate and quickly identify all security incidents.
- Document, and report threats and vulnerabilities.
** No CTCs as this is a FTE/permanent opportunity