Kravet Inc. has been selected as a 2023 US Best Managed Company for the third year in a row! Sponsored by Deloitte* Private and The Wall Street Journal, the program recognizes outstanding U.S. private companies and the achievements of their management teams. In addition, Kravet Inc. is proud to be Certified™ by Great Place To Work® for the second year in a row. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Kravet Inc. This year, 87% of employees said it’s a great place To Work – 30 points higher than the average U.S. company.
This role will be responsible for various information security functions including protecting the organizations servers and the end user equipment from vulnerabilities. Additionally, the role will be responsible for creating, implementing and refining policies and procedures. The role will report to the Manager of Information Technology and will work closely with other IT peers to solve for the needs of the organization.
- Monitor and attend to security related concerns.
- Monitor account access.
- Conduct reviews of Active Directory accounts and changes.
- Perform vulnerability scanning and remediation of servers and end user workstations.
- Generate vulnerability reports and communicate findings to management.
- Assist in audit review of policies within corporate.
- Monitor and work security service desk tickets.
- Manage antivirus software, EDR, FIM, and IDS/IPS.
- Manage server and endpoint patch management environment.
- Analyze IT products being evaluated/in use and provide constructive advice on best practices and risks.
- Assist in end user security training and awareness campaigns.
- Assist team with IT projects.
- Work closely with the System and Network Administrators to assist in remediating issues.
- Deploy and monitor Data Loss Prevention.
- 2-3 years of experience in information security.
- Proficient with different operating systems.
- Ability to identify and mitigate vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with Alert Logic, Vipre, and Cisco Umbrella a plus.
- Understanding of patch management and proxy software.
- Knowledge of server and workstation operating systems (Linux, Windows, MAC), networking equipment (switches and firewalls), antivirus and patching concepts.
- Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues.
- Analyzing security system logs, security tools, and data.
- Familiar with the three primary areas of security controls.
- Evaluate vendor for red-team assessments and remediate found vulnerabilities.
- Familiar with the NIST SP 800-53 security control.
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA CySA+
- CompTIA CASP+
More About Kravet Inc.
The family’s commitment to innovation has helped the company transform from a small fabric house to a global leader, representing brands and designers from all over the world. Kravet Inc. owns Kravet, Lee Jofa, Groundworks, GP & J Baker, Brunschwig & Fils and Donghia— specializing in style, luxury and exceptional design. With locations in North America and worldwide, Kravet Inc. offers the highest level of customer service, quality products and web technology for today’s design professionals.
At Kravet Inc. we value the different social identities that make us who we are. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace that represents the many different cultures, experiences, and viewpoints that reflect our communities. Our promise is to be open to learning and to be an inclusive employer and partner, with thoughtful strategies and practices that amplify the different voices of our industry.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performance by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.