Role: IT Security Analyst
Duration: 6/30/24, likely to extend
Location: Madison, WI-
Candidates MUST be WI residents or willing to relocate to WI prior to starting the role at their own expense. This position can work 100% remote (within the state of WI).
Top Skills & Years Of Experience
- Knowledge on concepts of authentication, authorization, active directory policies, active directory federation services (ADFS), and web filtering solutions (5 years)
- Knowledge and skill to provide security administration in a mainframe environment. (5 years)
- Experience in access role development and maintenance and defining application level roles/groups and permissions to ensure secure authentication and authorization mechanisms are aligned with policies, standards, and best practices. (5 years)
- Experience with user administration, Active Directory and the user administration functions of a wide variety of multi-user services applications. (5 years)
Nice To Have
- Knowledge in Identity and Access Management systems, such as Cayosoft.
- Understanding of agency audit and compliance requirements.