Hope you are doing wonderful. This is Shikha Singh and I work for Soft Sages Technology. Please find the job description below for position of "Network Infrastructure Engineer "
with one of our top clients and share your updated resumes.
Job Title: Network Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Fort Worth, Texas(hybrid
Duration: 6 Months
Interview Mode: Video
Visa: Citizen, GC, GC-EAD, H1-B, H4-EAD
This will be a 6-month contract role and will be hybrid onsite in Dallas 40%.
Need 11+yrs Experience
Top Skillsets Include
Network Route switch, firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS, Microsoft Azure or AWS/Oracle/IBM networking technologies, Design Ansible networking playbooks (and/or via Python scripts, REST API) for, Palo Alto, Cisco IOS/IOS-XE/NX-OS, 3+ years of experience in delivering Software Defined Infrastructure, leveraging automation, orchestration, scripting technologies. Python or Java experience is preferred, Airline Industry experience or large enterprise with multiple data centers and remote locations.
The Sr. Network Engineer will be part of Global Network Delivery Team and is responsible for building and managing datacenter and cloud network technologies. The engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing complex network routing solutions throughout American's Global network.
Section 3 - Job Qualifications
Minimum Qualifications - Education & Prior Job Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 5+ years of experience in a Network environment working with route switch, firewalls, VPN, IDS/IPS
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS/Oracle/IBM networking technologies.
- Senior Level experience with Data Center infrastructure solutions: VPN, Cisco (Route and Switch), Palo Alto firewalls.
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud network infrastructure on Microsoft Azure/AWS/Oracle/IBM.
- Manage and monitor the cloud network infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance, and security.
- Collaborate with development and DevOps teams to ensure the network infrastructure supports the deployment and operation of cloud-based applications and services.
- Configure and manage Azure networking components such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, ExpressRoute, VPN Gateway, and NSG.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge on routing protocol BGP (community strings, route maps, route filters. attributes).
- Strong experience in building site to site VPN tunnels for both Cisco and Palo Alto's platform.
- Experience in native cloud security technologies including Microsoft Azure, AWS etc.
- Experience in providing security consulting services to IT organization and confirm adherence to Company's security policy and regulatory requirements such as PCI, PII, HIPAA, and SOX.
- Campus LAN and WLAN solutions, also implemented on Cisco products, network segmentation and access control in remote offices and campus locations.
- CCNP Security, DC, Routing, Switching, CCIE, PCNSE (Palo Alto) VMWare Certified Professional Standard is desired.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert is desired.
- Preferred Qualifications Education & Prior Job Experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3+ years of experience in delivering Software Defined Infrastructure, leveraging automation, orchestration, scripting technologies. Python or Java experience is preferred.
- Airline Industry experience or large enterprise with multiple data centers and remote locations
- Design Ansible networking playbooks (and/or via Python scripts, REST API) for, Palo Alto, Cisco IOS/IOS-XE/NX-OS
- Strong experience with Active Directory & DNS
- Virtualization in the network, security and overall infrastructure space.
- Knowledge of what it takes to deploy and execute software defined infrastructure; firewall technologies, intrusion detection/prevention, micro-segmentation, and software defined network, software defined WAN, etc...
- Experience working with Agile project management methodologies and tools.
Language & Communication Skills
- Proven ability to build, cultivate, and promote strong relationships with internal customers at all levels of the organization, as well as with IT counterparts, business partners, and external groups
- Deep understanding of the interdependent relationship between information security, database, middleware, network infrastructure and application services.
- Demonstrated experience functioning and succeeding in a bi-modal IT organization
- Experience presenting key, strategic technical details to Senior Leadership
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility, and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects/work streams and demands efficiently.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and use sound judgment and initiative in making decisions.
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and seek clarity
- Ability to effectively explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
SoftSages Technology, Inc. | e-Verified, MBE Corporation
20 Mystic Lane, Malvern, PA-19355
Desk No: 484-321-8314 ext 134||Direct No-305 428-
Shikha Singh | LinkedIn
E-Mail: email@example.com | Website: www.softsages.com