Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI CI Poly is required at the time of hire.
DevOps Systems Engineer (All LCATs considered)
Candidate will develop CI/CD build and deploy pipelines; integrate tools into the pipeline and manage debugging integration issues. In addition, candidate will help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process.
Job Duties include:
• Development of CI/CD Build and Deployment Pipelines
o Write/modify Jenkins-based groovy scripts
o Write/update CloudFormation scripts
o Troubleshoot pipeline issues across Jenkins and AWS Environments (Linux EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Elasticsearch, etc…)
o Document key features for developer use
o Help write and maintain scripts for process improvements (ex: stage/unstage builds, branch tag automation, automating variance corrections across networks)
• Integrate tools into the pipeline
o Work with the development teams to bring in new microservices into the pipeline. Helping troubleshoot as necessary.
o Work through steps to automate installations of COTS products into the architecture
• Debugging integration issues
o Help identify issues in the deployment (i.e. potentially intermittent connectivity issues from an API Server to the Database)
o Monitor (and help develop scripts to monitor) the AWS services to ensure everything is functioning as necessary
• DevOps Tool Integration
o Help integrate with various tools for the DevOps process (SonarQube, Fortify, Jenkins, Robot Framework/Selenium, Artifactory, etc…)
• A Bachelor's degree and 9+ years of relevant experience OR a Master's degree with 7 years of relevant experience OR a PhD with 4 years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
• Experience with Linux Environments
• Experience with scripting languages, such as Bash and Python
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and technical troubleshooting skills
• Experience with Git for Source Control
• Understanding and willingness to work in a DevSecOps oriented environment with an Infrastructure as Code mindset
• Active CompTIA Security+ CE Certification (or equivalent DoD IAT Level 2 cert)
• Position is 100% onsite. NO EXCEPTIONS
• TS/ SCI CI Poly
• Experience with CloudFormation, Elasticsearch
• Basic understanding of an Object-Oriented Programming Language, preferably Java or Python
• Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated CI/CD pipelines
• Basic understanding of Kubernetes or OpenShift Container Platform
Comments for Suppliers: Position is 100% onsite - NO EXCEPTIONS. Must be indoc'd before starting.