I am Saurabh Kumar in the process of identifying excellent employee for our client's needs. Please review the requirement that I have posted below & let me know if you would like us to present your resume.
Job Title: Security Analyst
Location: Boston, MA 02135
Duration: 3+ Months
- NEEDED: 1+ years writing rules for an enterprise firewall (not small business)
- Please specify firewall brand(s)
- NEEDED: Ability to interact with users in English regarding unclear firewall rule requests, and with IT Security to discuss whether rules should be approved
- DESIRED: 1+ years using an enterprise firewall management platform
- Please specify brand(s)
- DESIRED: Ability to read vulnerability reports to judge whether to implement rules
- DESIRED: Ability to interpret firewall logs / network connection logs to determine if hosts were able to connect successfully
- DESIRED: Basic networking troubleshooting skills
- DESIRED: Familiarity with some IT support ticketing systems and processes.
Boston College has a somewhat complex firewall environment with 2 pairs of enterprise firewalls and a handful of smaller departmental ones. We are seeking someone for at least several months to assist us with firewall rule implementation. Rules are implemented 2 mornings per week, but there is considerable time spent preparing for those changes, and potentially troubleshooting them afterward.
We are more interested in someone who's worked in a complex enterprise environment than in the specific firewall vendor we happen to use. We believe it's easier to move from one firewall brand to another than to move from a simple environment to a complex one.
Should the day-to-day firewall management work take less than full-time, we have firewall management platforms that aren't fully implemented that we'd like the contractor to work on.
Should you be interested, please send me a copy of your resume in Word/PDF format along with the following details ASAP.
Salary / Rate expectation:
| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
Direct: 703.652.4804 | firstname.lastname@example.org
www.infiCareTech.com | www.infiCareHealth.com
*Recipient of Annual si100 Award*
The annual si100 award is given to companies "which display the characteristics of long-term visibility, sustained growth, business focus, profitability and customer and employee value-creation.
The esteemed list consists of companies that have made a mark in their area of expertise."