Title: Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Location: Dallas, TX or Atlanta GA (Hybrid)
Duration: 6+ months
Implementation Partner: Infosys
End Client: To be disclosed
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Contribute to design and implementation of cloud solutions which are secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimized
- Design and develop solutions for Azure migrations and transformation tools
- Migration of existing platforms and applications to Azure
- Automation of cloud-based infrastructure deployments and maintenance
- Build, manage and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality and performance is achieved. Focus on scalability, security and availability of all infrastructure and processes.
- Identifying and addressing infrastructure deficiencies, availability gaps, and performance bottlenecks
- Serve as escalation for T2-T3 cloud infrastructure support
- Help to determine technical feasibility of solutions for business requirements
- Collaborate with peer organizations, product delivery teams, and support organizations on technical issues and provide guidance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- 6+ years of experience in working in Engineering or Development roles
- 3+ years of experience working core cloud technologies
- 2+ years of in-depth experience in core Azure cloud technologies such as: Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions
- 2+ years experience with open-source cloud agnostic technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Anisible, Terraform
- 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, ADO, Maven, Jenkins, Nexus, other
- 1+ years of experience building automation/orchestration solutions with technologies such as: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, other
- Mulesoft architecture, development, administration experience
- Recognized cloud certification(s) such as Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Developer, AWS Solution Architect, AWS networking, AWS Security, or other recognized technology certifications in this space
- Experience in large scale application migrations to cloud using native patterns
- Experience designing / implementing highly available cloud/HybridCloud network solutions
- Deep understanding of cloud security experience. Deep understanding of preventative and retrospective controls.
- Deep understanding and experience with performance tuning in a cloud environment
- Experience architecting, implementing and managing monitoring solutions for production cloud environments
- Knowledge/Experience with core AWS technologies
- Knowledge & demonstrated experience in Agile methodologies and practice
- Ability to comfortably lead technical demo sessions to peers and leadership
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and technologies
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment.
Azure DevOps, VMSS, Vnet, Azure Load balancer, Azure Application gateway, Azure Private Link, Cosmos DB, Azure Monitor/Application Insights, AKS, Azure Cache, Event Hub, Azure Functions AWS EC2, ALB/ELB, RDS, S3, LAMBDA, API Gateway, CloudFront, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Cloudwatch, ElastiCache, and EKS, Ansible, Terraform, shell scripting, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux Administration RHEL/Centos/Ubuntu, Kafka, Rabbit, Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, NGINX, Openstack, GIT, Jenkins, Splunk, ELK, Dynatrace, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, Mulesoft