What's happening at Entrada Therapeutics? Our mission is to transform the treatment of devastating diseases and improve patients' quality of life using intracellular biologics. Leveraging our proprietary Endosomal Escape Vehicle (EEV)™ platform, we are creating and advancing a diverse pipeline of oligonucleotide, enzyme, protein and peptide programs to efficiently target and engage underlying drivers of diseases.
Our novel approach to drug design and delivery addresses current challenges associated with both large and small molecule therapeutics and represents a fundamental advancement in the field of intracellular biologics.
We're a tight-knit team of experts and leaders in both therapeutics development and rare disease and are excited to grow and attract colleagues who are ready to join a high energy, dedicated team that likes to get things done and dramatically improve the lives of patients and their families.
The Perfect Fit
You are a motivated, resourceful, and enthusiastic Senior IT Business Analyst/PM. You enjoy having oversight and direct involvement in the organizations systems that support growing Entrada Therapeutics many business functions. You enjoy analyzing complex issues to develop relevant and realist plans against gathered business requirements focused on driving project/program portfolios/recommendations. If you can lead these activities with minimal supervision, yet thrive in a collaborative setting, this role is for you. At Entrada, you will not be siloed, but rather expected to interact with key business stakeholders at ALL levels within the organization. As such, you must have good conflict management and negotiation skills. Your ability and desire to thrive in a nimble, fast-paced, results-driven environment, will set you up for success.
Entrada Therapeutics is searching for a motivated and resourceful, Senior IT Business Analyst/PM to initiate, drive, manage and deliver complex IT projects, ensuring they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in IT, as well as exceptional leadership, organizational, and communication skills. Reporting to the Director of IT, this individual plans, leads, implements, and maintains systems and related control environment. This includes governing project/activities portfolio, gathering and documenting business requirements for solutioning, project leadership, performing administrative and management tasks to maintain application operation, oversite for new systems (end to end management), developing reports, supporting ancillary software, and maintaining system compliance, security, and performance. This position will be the liason for system users and 3rd party vendor services contacts.
- Gains full understanding of business needs working with key stakeholders to document and gather IT requirements for complete clarity and signoff.
- Based on business requirements, reviews potential solutioning alternatives.
- Presents solution(s) pros/cons, budget, ROI, and recommended solution to business leadership for approval.
- Ensures IT control framework is designed appropriately and compliant with various regulatory standards, including making necessary improvements to support the scaling of the Company and its operations.
- Assists with administration, operation, and use of SaaS Cloud Applications (i.e., NetSuite, Coupa, Shareworks, Egnyte, ADP/HR, others) in use today.
- Helps create and maintain IT related policies, procedures, and SOPs.
- Monitors software requirements, determines application utilization, and recommends upgrades/enhancements as needed.
- Enhances existing Cyber security program in place and prioritizes regular reporting.
- Must understand privacy regulations including, but not limited to HIPAA and GDPR.
- Manages, leads, and delivers large-scale IT projects, including planning, schedule, resources/conflicts, execution, risk mitigation, monitoring, and completion against budget, time and scope.
- Builds overall project governance (Exec Sponsor and Key Stakeholders), project mission, project goals, high level WBS-timeline, communication plans, timely project status meetings, overall budget/status, project progress, and issues management to overall project team members.
- Ensures all projects adhere to IT project management standards and methodologies in a controlled industry.
- Coordinates, leads, and reports out overall IT project portfolio and governance to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies in the biotech industry and make recommendations for IT solutions that can improve business outcomes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Partners with business units and managed service provider (MSP) to understand current systems and business processes, provides best practice guidance and informs on latest features and functionalities.
- Provides training and support to end-users of IT solutions.
At Entrada, our passion for science, our devotion to patients and our values drive our behavior:
- Humanity - We genuinely care about patients and about one another.
- Tenacity - We are relentless and persistent in the pursuit of developing therapies for patients.
- Creativity - We are creative problem solvers.
- Collaboration - We are more than the sum of our parts.
- Curiosity - We have a growth mindset and push conventional thought and theory.
To thrive on our team, you will need to come with:
- BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field and equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst / PM, with experience in the biotech industry preferred.
- Self-starter with can do attitude, customed to growth-oriented company and brings service first mindset.
- Strong technical background in IT and an understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proven record of defining need, requirements, and delivery of complex IT projects on time, within scope and budget across diverse functional business areas.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and resolve project risks, conflicts, and issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Strong experience with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Smartsheet, Planner etc.
- Strong expertise in project management related to the requirements gathering, selection, installation, and management of enterprise application software systems (SaaS/Cloud likely to remain preferred model over time).
- Disciplined in operation of Windows-based PC’s, some Apple OS and solid familiarity with networked SaaS/Cloud based application environments.
- Fast paced, high growth office environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise and deliver appropriate judgment as necessary.
- Flexible and willing to learn new systems and processes outside of comfort zone. (R&D, QA, Clinical, Infrastructure, etc.)
- Basic application/web/database programming is a plus but not required.
- Working with and fully understanding of Web based technologies are critical.
- PMP/other PM certification a plus.
By becoming a team member here at Entrada, you’ll have access to competitive health, dental, and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, and short term and long-term disability insurance. We value work life balance, you'll benefit from discretionary time off, paternity leave, and an excellent 401(k) package. We also offer a generous transportation stipend to commute as you wish. Our location in the vibrant and growing Seaport District is close to all the best that the city of Boston has to offer.Entrada Therapeutics is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Third Party Staffing Agencies
Entrada does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. For the protection of all parties involved in the recruiting process, resumes will only be accepted from recruiters/agencies if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position. Unsolicited resumes sent to Entrada from recruiters/agencies do not constitute any type of relationship between the recruiter/agency and Entrada and do not obligate Entrada to pay fees if we hire from those resumes.