Strength in Trust
OneTrust is the trust intelligence cloud platform organizations use to transform trust from an abstract concept into a measurable competitive advantage. Organizations globally use OneTrust to enable the responsible use of data while protecting the privacy rights of individuals, implement and report on their cyber security program, make their social impact goals a reality, and create a speak up culture of trust. Over 14,000 customers use OneTrust's technology, including half of the Global 2,000. OneTrust currently ranks #24 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list of top private cloud companies in the world and employs over 2,000 people in regions across North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Australia.
The Collections Specialist (Atlanta, GA) will play a key role within the Collections team and broader Finance organization to maximize collection activities of past due receivables. Reporting to the AR Manager, you will be responsible for collecting on your assigned portfolio of customer accounts by handling outbound and inbound calls/emails to resolve delinquency. By utilizing verbal and interpersonal skills, the Collections Specialist is also responsible for providing excellent customer service and knowledgeable responses to delinquent accounts.
- Monitor and collect on an assigned domestic and/or international customer accounts, including continuous follow up on past due and coming due invoices, dispute resolution, and reconciliation of account and payment detail.
- Review, follow up and resolve invoice discrepancies and payment disputes in a timely manner, including short payments, misapplied payments and contract changes.
- Document all activity within our ERP system using notes, codes and follow-up dates, and subsequently, follow up with customers to ensure execution of timely payments.
- Proactively communicates known operational issues as it relates to internal or external partners that may cause delayed payment.
- Work with key customers and cross-functional teams to understand and resolve issues and escalate when appropriate to higher level management.
- Confirm accounts payable contact information, skip trace to locate contact as needed and update internally per SOP.
- Participate in reviews of account portfolio with AR Manager as needed.
- Display professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to both internal and external contacts.
- 3+ years related experience in a collection, customer service or sales role.
- 2+ years of experience working in a B2B setting.
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving/decision-making skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while working independently.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and written in a professional manner.
- You’re able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients and cross-functional partners.
- Bachelor's degree is a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel.
- Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Experience working with ERP systems (Workday ERP a plus).
For California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington-based candidates: the annual base pay range for this role is listed below. Within this range, individual pay is determined by several factors, including location, job-related skills, work experience, and relevant education and/or training. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses, equity, and/or commissions, as well as benefits.
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be part of the OneTeam. That means you’ll receive support physically, mentally, and emotionally so that you can do your best work both in and out of the office. This includes comprehensive healthcare coverage, remote or hybrid workplace flexibility, flexible PTO, equity stock options, annual performance bonus opportunities, retirement account support, 14+ weeks of paid parental leave, career development opportunities, company-paid privacy certification exam fees, and much more. Specific benefits differ by country. For more information, talk to your recruiter or visit onetrust.com/careers.
Check out the following to learn more about OneTrust and its people:
- OneTrust Careers on YouTube
- @LifeatOneTrust on Instagram
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview.
You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad — the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry — Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.