I hope you are doing well!
We have an opportunity for L3 Network Engineer
with one of our clients for NYC, NY (Hybrid)
Please see the job details below and let me know if you would be interested in this role.
If interested, please send me a copy of your resume, contact details, availability, and a good time to connect with you.
Title: L3 Network Engineer
Location: NYC, NY (Hybrid)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good hands-on experience on Cisco Routers
- Good Hands-on experience on Cisco Layer 2 and Layer 3 Switches
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Data Center Networks
- Experience in Design & Implementation of Large WAN Networks involving MPLS, EGP (BGP) and IGP (OSPF, EIGRP) protocols.
- A thorough understanding of the OSI network model, Ethernet, and TCP/IP networking
- In-depth knowledge of Switching Technology [STP, RSTP, MSTP,PVST, VSTP]
- IP and related protocols (ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS, DHCP),
- IP routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, RIP), NAT, PAT
- Multicast related protocol [IGMP, IGMP-snooping, PIM]
- Service Provider technology [MPLS, MP-BGP, L2/L3 VPNs]
- Basic Knowledge on Managing SDN and Wireless Devices
- Should have a proven trouble shooting expertise
- Ability to quickly assimilate technical and non-technical information
- Create technical documentation - Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer presentation skills
- Networking Certifications : CCNA ,CCNP ,CCIE
- Exposure to coordinate with Product Vendors and Service Providers
Thanks & Regards
Extend Information System Inc
Phone: (703) 956-1120
44258 Mercure Circle, UNIT 102 A, Sterling VA, USA 20166