ISYS Technologies is a reputable technology services company to the Federal Government. Whether the focus is on space exploration, national security, cyber security, or cutting-edge engineering applications, ISYS is ready to offer you the chance to make a real-world impact in your field and for your country. We provide long-term growth and development. Headquartered in Colorado, ISYS is engaged in programs across the country and in more than 20 states. Our programs support multiple Federal agencies, the Department of Defense and often focused on the space initiatives of our government customers.
- Responsible for the enterprise-level engineering of over 200 servers running Windows 2019 and Windows 10 desktops.
- Writes scripts to automate complex administration procedures using VBScript and PowerShell.
- Utilizes enterprise management software tools such as Microsoft System Management Server and Windows Server Update Services
- Maintains VMware ESX servers using VirtualCenter and VMotion.
- Manages complex DNS infrastructure using Windows DHCP servers.
- Maintains large Windows terminal server farms supporting over 200+ users.
- Updates and tracks customer issues using the Service Now and JIRA.
- Responsible for the enterprise-level engineering of CISCO networks, on premise Windows and Linux servers supporting over 200+ personnel accessing AWS C2S.
- Utilizes enterprise management software tools such as Microsoft System Management Server and Windows Server Update Services & What’s Up Gold
- Maintains VMware ESX servers using VirtualCenter and VMotion
- Familiarity of AWS Console to administer a high-availability environment
- Manages complex DNS infrastructure using Windows DHCP servers
- Updates and tracks customer issues using the ServiceNow Request System
- Utilize Cyber security tools such as ACAS to perform system scans to identify security vulnerabilities
- Familiarity with data transfer tools such as Compusec Toolkit, Buster and secure copy
- Applicant selected must be a US Citizen and possess a current TS / SCI clearance (government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information).
- Cloud experience using Ansible and Terraform
- Experience as a Data Transfer Officer (DTO) working
- Experience with VMWare/Virtual Center
- LAN and WAN infrastructure experience
- Project Management Experience
- IC domain knowledge
- Current TS/SCI Clearance; US citizenship is required
- Agile development experience
- Server security compliance Experience (IAVM, STIG)
- Hands-on experience with AWS services such as VPC, EC2, Containers, S3, ELB, RDS, Cloud Watch, and others Network + or CCNA
- Very Good MS Office Suite Skills
- Very Good interpersonal, writing, and communication skills
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the annual base salary range for this position is listed . Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. ISYS Technologies considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as, market and business considerations when extending an offer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees.