Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Job detailsTop 50 NY CPA Firm, Fully Remote, Great Benefits, Competitive Salary
This Jobot Job is hosted by Nicole Bartman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $190,000 per yearA Bit About Us
This client is consistently recognized as one of the “best of the best” accounting firms in the country, a Best Place to Work in New York City and New York State, and a Best Accounting Firm to Work For nationwide. They provide a wide range of assurance, tax and advisory services, including accounting and auditing; tax planning and compliance; tax credits and incentives; management and succession advisory; growth, transition and exit strategies consulting; transaction advisory; client accounting advisory services; cybersecurity and digital risk solutions; and litigation support, forensic accounting and valuation services.
Their mission is to be the premier accounting and advisory firm passionately delivering expert solutions to privately held businesses, investment funds and high net worth families.
Why join us?
- Fully Remote Capabilities or Hybrid in NY & FL
- Extremely Competitive Compensation ($120,000-$150,000) + Discretionary Annual Bonus + Potential Sign on Bonus (5-10K)
- 10-15% year over raises
- Top plans and Full Benefits Cigna package including health, dental and vision
- 6+ weeks of PTO to start + 10 holidays, 2 floating holidays + Unlimited Sick days
- Amazing work life balance
- Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
- During Busy season you will never work more than 55 hours a week
- Top 50 Firm
Ready for a change from the 80 hour/week tax grind and/or hybrid schedule? Come work for one of the oldest and most prominent accounting and consulting firms in the NY metropolitan area!
If you are a Tax Senior Manager with 8+ years of experience in public accounting, please contact Nicole.Bartman@jobot.comRequirements
- B.S. Degree in Accounting or related (Masters in Accounting preferred but not required)
- CPA Required
- 8+ years of Tax experience working for a public accounting firm
- Industry Experience in either Construction, services, Consumer Products, Financial Services, NFP, SALT, R&D, HNW, EBP or T&E preferred
- Proven leadership experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills in working with staff and clients
IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME ALONG WITH THE ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING PRE-QUALIFICATION QUESTIONS TO NICOLE.BARTMAN@JOBOT.COM
- How many years of experience do you have in public accounting? What Industries?
- Do you possess your CPA?
- Do you have any previous leadership experience (supervision, management or lead)? Please explain
- What is your estimated compensation expectation?
- How soon are you available to start a new role?
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Easy Apply" button.Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!