As the Sr. Network Engineer you will work on the IT Operations team supporting Network infrastructure and working in tandem with the Security team.
This position is full-time/hybrid. You need to be able to be on-site 3 days a week in Vancouver, WA.
There is no sponsorship or C2C. You must live in the United States, near Vancouver.
What to expect:
- To support organizational goals, evaluate Network infrastructure solutions and make recommendations.
- Strong teamwork and cross support will be expected.
- Enhance and troubleshoot current systems, applications, networking, and enterprise datacenter infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot, provide support, and resolve complex technical problems.
- Design and deploy new applications, software, and operating systems enhancements.
- Sustain security, backup, and termination strategies.
- Create technical standards for the business infrastructure.
- Provide backup support for System Admin
- Act as mentor and provide support for Desk and Dev/Ops teams, as necessary.
What you will need:
- 7+ years working in an enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Expertise in Network design, configuration and support. (Fortinet, Cisco)
- Cloud experience, Azure is preferred.
- Strong ability managing firewalls, AV and other security solutions.
- Endpoint management experience
- Database solutions that include MS SQL server.
- Have networking skills, Cisco is preferred.
- Experience with Windows server management, working in AD and other System admin duties.
- Additional preferred skills: multisite WAN, automation, certifications in Cisco and Microsoft.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Very detail oriented with strong organizational and verbal skills.
kw: sr. system engineer, systems engineer, infrastructure, windows, linux, cloud, azure cloud, firewalls, fortinet, security, database, server, cisco ucs, microsoft, microsoft sql, cohesity backup solutions, pure storage, cisco, networking, wan, automation