Enolink bridges healthcare data silos to generate medical insights and transform patient care. Our mission is to empower teams across healthcare to solve real world problems with decentralized usage of data and streamlined AI modeling.
Our team is looking for an Information Security Officer to work across the company to implement, monitor, and continuously improve our security, risk, and compliance programs. You will lead security efforts to acquire and maintain industry certifications, design solutions that enable the company’s security goals, and collaborate directly with engineering teams on efforts to embed security into our healthcare AI platform.
- Play a lead role in designing and maintaining global HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001 compliance programs.
- Provide expert guidance and feedback on the implementation of technical architecture and engineering requirements.
- Lead and coordinate technical risk assessments to validate and enhance the company’s compliance programs and architecture.
- Design solutions using modern technology that allow the company’s security and engineering teams to move quickly and adapt to an evolving threat landscape.
- Create documentation to provide transparency to customers, prospects and other stakeholders.
- You have delivered or helped develop a HIPAA, SOC 2 or ISO 27001 program.
- You have a deep understanding of how to achieve compliance objectives in a cloud agnostic environment.
- You have familiarity with AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- You have a proven track record working in security audit, compliance, information security operations, or security consulting.
- You value correctness and efficiency and have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have exposure to multiple compliance and regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001, SOC 2).
We are an early-stage startup and have won the backing of two major strategic investors, including Roivant Sciences and Kakao Healthcare. We are located in the Kendall Square/MIT area of Cambridge, one of the major hubs of global innovation in healthcare technologies.